Sunday, February 7, 2010

So Now . . .

Full Swing
So now I'm working on trying to keep my butt out during my downswing. It seems like the things I've been working on with the left knee posting up or moving towards my right just before I start my downswing aren't really getting my hips out of the shot. Therefore, I'm still coming in steep & getting "stuck".

So I'm trying to really feel that I keep my position that my right butt cheek established at address for as long as possible. As of right now, it's causing me to fall backwards when I swing. Which is something my buddy Zuong was working on a couple years ago.

Short Game
I haven't been able to work on it as much as I would like due to me trying to change my full swing for the better. On the other hand, I have been continually working on my weight shift which has improved contact and consistency.

Putting
It's continuing to improve. I'm getting used to the alignment at address & stroking it more pure. Jenny Lee is back in town and noticed my stroke being a lot better and more confident. She's a good putter so she knows what she's talking about.

- - -

I did fax my schedule, playing resume, & screenshots of my finishes on the Dakotas & All-American Tours to Titleist's sponsorship department. The information was incomplete, and she wants actual proof of 2010 membership on the mini-tours. So I'll have to resubmit some info then, and she'll review it all again on Friday.

I've been contacting a bunch of the people I know for caddy information. So far it's not looking so good in terms of actually getting out and caddying a few days to make some connections. I'll have to keep searching & networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment